Saturday 15 March 2014

My Career Plan



My Career Plan

They said that you can have the exact life you want, if you plan for it. I know that everyone has their own plan for their life and future. It is my dream and wants to be someday a successful business woman, which to have my own dress and shoe shop. But I know I can only aim that when I had my experience in working and learned about business. Before, when I graduated in high school I never think about what I want to be and what I want to have, but when I stared learning about my major I was starting to love it and find it interesting.
Now, I started to plan my life for a better future. I know that I have to go with a long walk before I get my goals in life. After college, it’s hard for me to go with a new journey, but I have to put a self-confidence and to step my feet for getting those dreams. I also planned to work on banks, offices and malls and obviously that’s the place of work where I have to start before I become a successful woman.



No comments:

Post a Comment