Saturday 15 March 2014

i am choleric



My Personality Test ___I am CHOLERIC___ :D


Your temperament is choleric. The choleric temperament is fundamentally ambitious and leader-like. They have a lot of aggression, energy, and/or passion, and try to instill it in others. They can dominate people of other temperaments, especially phlegmatic types. Many great charismatic military and political figures were choleric. They like to be in charge of everything. However, cholerics also tend to be either highly disorganized or highly organized. They do not have in-between setups, only one extreme to another. As well as being leader-like and assertive, cholerics also fall into deep and sudden depression. Essentially, they are very much prone to mood swings.



-----> As what the personality test result my temperament is Choleric. It is wonderful to know that I am a kind of choleric person, it says in the result that choleric person is ambitious and leader like. I agree that I am ambitious or motivated to do things I want, but being a leader-like, I can’t say that I am that kind of person but maybe I guess sometimes. Choleric person have a lot of aggression but I guess I’m not, it’s because I am kind of friendly person. I agree that I have a lot of energy and passion on things I want.


I

n choleric type it fall into deep and sudden depression, maybe sometimes I fall into loneliness or sadness but I did not make it feel longer.

As what I read choleric type of person is extremely irritable or easily angered, but I am not that kind of person who fall easily to angered and extremely irritable.




No comments:

Post a Comment